CELDF.org See here for an archive of articles from the Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund we've reprinted with permission.
CELDF.org: Below are articles written by CELDF.org .
- May 25 Barrington, NH votes 795 to 759 to Adopt Community Bill of Rights to Protect Waterways
- Mar 1 Washington State Supreme Court Guts Local Ballot Initiative Process
- Jan 20 Worker, Civil and Environmental Rights as Legal Ends: Defying Commerce’s Logic
- Dec 8 Finally, The Court Case We’ve All Been Waiting For
- Dec 8 CELDF Year in Review
- Nov 8 Ohio and Colorado Voters Adopt Community Bills of Rights
- Nov 8 Community Rights Organizer Sets Sights on Fracking in Southern Illinois
- Oct 8 (Ohio) Frack-Backers Launch Preemptive Strikes against Democracy Attempt to Block Community Bills of Rights from Voters
- Oct 8 Sangerville, Maine Adopts Community Bill Of Rights Ordinance to Reject Transportation and Distribution Corridors
- Oct 8 Oregon Communities Launch Statewide Network for Community Rights
- Sep 8 Why a Rights Based Ordinance In Nottingham, NH?
- Jul 8 Pennsylvania Community Rights Network (PCRN) Seats Founding Board of Directors
- Jul 8 Benton County Community Group Files Petition for the Right to a Local, Sustainable Food System
- Jul 8 New Hampshire Community Rights Network Signs the Barnstead Declaration
- Jul 8 Residents in Lafayette, CO, Conclude Petition Drive for a Community Rights City Charter Amendment to Ban Fracking
- May 7 First County in U.S. Bans Fracking and all Hydrocarbon Extraction – Mora County, NM
- Apr 2 A New Civil Rights Movement: Liberating Our Communities from Corporate Control
- Apr 2 Thornton, New Hampshire Rejects Community Bill of Rights To Ban Land Acquisition for Unsustainable Energy Systems
- Apr 2 Grafton, New Hampshire Adopts Community Bill of Rights That Bans Land Acquisition for Unsustainable Energy Systems
- Apr 2 Highland Township Adopts Community Bill of Rights That Bans Toxic Injection Wells