Young Writers Along with hearing from people who have unique and relevant knowledge of our dirt, water, air, flora and fauna, a major mission of Read The Dirt is to activate young writers. We are all a part of this discussion because the discussion affects us all. We do not need to be experts to ask good questions and the more questions we ask, the more productive the conversation will be. This is why at Read The Dirt we like, among other things, Growing Writers. This is where articles written by our young, rarely published, aspiring writers can be found.
Young Writers: Below are articles written by Young Writers .
- Dec 8 A Briefing On The State-Owned Bank of North Dakota
- Dec 4 Rapid Evolution and Adaptation to Climate Change: Salmon
- Nov 17 NW Coal Ports: Voice your concerns, voice them loud!
- Aug 21 Help! I’m being Climate Changed!
- Aug 5 It’s About More Than Business
- Jun 11 The Secret Life of Plastic
- Mar 2 Privatizing a Basic Human Right: Water
- Jul 11 Investing in Seed Banks
- Apr 3 WASTED POWER
- Nov 8 Columbia Gorge Air Quality