Simon Davis-Cohen: Current editor of Read the Dirt and freelance investigative reporter and writer.
Hélène Barthélemy: Editor-at-large and copy editor extraordinaire.
Check out some recent articles.
- Jul 27 US Involvement in Guyana Oil, Politics
- Jul 27 Drought Leads to Cattle Grazing on Protected Land
- Jul 27 Immigration Raids – Local Group Steps into Government Void
- Jul 27 Racism in America – Lots of Guns in Small-town Connecticut
- Jul 27 Immigration Enforcement and the Remnants of Colonization
- Jul 27 Local Police Departments Take Axon Enterprise Up On Offer of Free Body Cameras
- Jul 27 Local Media Consolidation – Radio Stations For Sale
- Jul 27 The Cost of Homelessness
- Jul 27 Labor and Workers’ Protections – Small Fine For Violations That Led To Death
- Jul 27 Tight Budget in Oklahoma Heightens Pressure on AT&T to Pay Up
- Jul 27 City Controller Proposes Nation’s 1st 401(k) System for Small Employers
- Jul 27 Op-Ed: Local Utilities and Deregulation – Unregulated Water Utility Created