' Ideas '
Simon Davis-Cohen[Click to read]
' AirWater '
Resist AIM[Click to read]
' Community Rights '
CELDF.org[Click to read]
Editor’s Note: “The foundation of the French Republic,” writes Marisa Holmes, “– liberal democracy — is losing all legitimacy. People do not [read more …]
Editor’s Note: Geoff Gilbert argues that the longer Bernie Sanders is in the race to become President, the more momentum he will [read more …]
- The Fight For Local Democracy in New York City
- How Sanders Could Lay the Foundation for a Third US Political Party
- Dismantling Corporate Control Isn’t a Spectator Sport: An Interview With Thomas Linzey
- Washington State Supreme Court Guts Local Ballot Initiative Process
- Worker, Civil and Environmental Rights as Legal Ends: Defying Commerce’s Logic
- For Teachers and Citizens: How to Respond to Federal Immigration Raids
- California’s Largest Tribe Passes First-In-Nation Enforceable Ban On GM-Salmon and GMOs
- How To Respond When Your (Local) Government Gets Sued By A Corporation