Send submissions to email@example.com. The subject of your email should read “SUBMISSION.”
Reprint Our Work
Our content is copyrighted and published under a Creative Commons License. You are free to reprint our original content if in the header you state This article was originally published by Readthedirt.org, the author is credited, and a hotlink to readthedirt.org is provided. You must receive explicit permission to alter our content. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out some recent articles.
- Mar 10 Get To Know The BATS: Teachers Fighting Privatization
- Mar 6 Re-Imagining Local Public Space, From Parks to Post Offices
- Jun 13 The Fight For Local Democracy in New York City
- May 25 Crown Heights Tenant Union: Building Power One Building at a Time in NYC
- May 25 Activists Occupy Shipping Container to Halt AIM Pipeline Construction in Upstate NY
- May 25 Barrington, NH votes 795 to 759 to Adopt Community Bill of Rights to Protect Waterways
- May 25 Revoking The Consent to be Governed
- Apr 25 Announcement of Nationally Coordinated Prisoner Workstoppage for Sept 9, 2016
- Apr 19 The Spirit of Occupy Lives on in France’s Emerging Direct Democracy Movement
- Apr 19 How Sanders Could Lay the Foundation for a Third US Political Party
- Apr 10 Some Possible Ideas for Going Forward
- Apr 7 Reclaiming Black Land in Grafton, New York